What is difference between SEO and PPC? Which is best for your business
Traffic on the website is the life of any business because without traffic the business face many challenges. Traffic on the website helps the business grow. The business continually tries to use many marketing techniques for attracting traffic and some important of them are SEO and PPC marketing.
A number of people have the question in their mind which is better, SEO or PPC. The answer depends on the nature of their business, objectives, customer behavior, and the marketplace.
You know that both types of marketing generate lots of traffic. But do you know your specific ROI from each marketing? More importantly, do you have to know how to combine both markets to maximize revenue for your brand?
Let’s discuss the advantage and disadvantages of SEO and PPC so you can design the right strategy to increase your digital marketing results.
What is SEO
SEO is the process of practices to help your website to achieve the quality and quantity of traffic by getting top ranks while searching some particular search quarry.
Generally speaking, SEO marketing helps to optimize your web pages to enhance their position in search engine results.
Search Engine Optimization is trending more and more popular, especially with startups are small businesses. Everyone wants to have an optimized website that ranks well because, in their minds, it’s free.
What are the advantages of SEO marketing?
- It’s free you can do your own – SEO marketing is free to process anybody can learn and start doing it on their own. You can be prepared as long as then continuously improve your knowledge and work a long time to write your own quality content, then you can rank high without to helps any SEO marketing company.
- Continue learning process – SEO is a never-ending process it’s the need to continue learning new techniques that will change timely according to search engine algorithm. SEO is the kind of process where you can continuously learn and apply the techniques.
- Good ROI – the SEO gives a good return on investment as compared to PPC because the SEO is the trust-oriented process that the user easily trusts on that because the search engine gives the best ranks only trusted website. The result is coming by SEO marketing is totally trusted and the search engine gives a trust on the producing results.
- Gives Long term results – the SEO process is long-term and once the website gets good ranks on the search engine so if the SEO marketing is continuedly working so the result will run long term Once the website gets top ranks so the website maintains its place on the long term.
- Good for brand awareness – SEO helps to improve brands awareness because the result is coming after SEO marketing is totally trusted. Google provides the ranks only that kind of website that works according to search engine algorithm. When any business comes to top ranks so it helps to improve brand awareness.
- High Conversion rate – SEO gives a high conversion rate as compared to others because the result is produced after SEO marketing is totally organic and trusted so it helps to increase the high conversion rate and increase the trust of the users.
- Highly profitable – it is highly profitable because it helps to increase the brand value and conversion. Seo is the most profitable marketing technique that attracts more and more traffic that gives a high profitable rate.
- Always running process – SEO is a long-run process because it’s a never-ending process the continuity of its work all time. Once you get the result from SEO so it needs to work constantly on that. It never ends the process.
- Fully user Trusted – the user trusts the SEO result because they trust the search engine. The SEO result gives the search engine the result is always trustworthy and the best one out of the others. This process is totally trustworthy because it takes much time and hard work for any company to take top place on the search engine result page.
know more about How SEO is important for your business
What are the Disadvantages of SEO marketing?
- Time-consuming process – SEO is a time-consuming process because it takes a lot of time to produce the result some time it takes lots of time and sometimes it finishes with the result due to lots of competition. During this process, many businesses want to quit on this marketing because they are not able to wait this much time period. Many times the business owner’s presence goes down due to a long process. It is a very time-consuming process if the selected keywords have lots of competition.
- Very slow to get results – the process of producing the result is very slow in SEO marketing. Due to the slow result process, the business is avoiding using this marketing. In SEO marketing get at least a few months to get results and the resulting process is very slow to give impact the traffic of any website. The business is not able to wait this much time.
- continues process – this is an ongoing process when we start doing SEO so it needs to work every day till the result is coming and if the result is coming so it needs to work to maintain that place so the whole SEO process is ongoing. Suppose a Website development company wants to run their SEO marketing so it needs to work consistently for ranking their website in top place.
- Search engine algorithm changes – the search engines timely changes their algorithm so due to this change, the process of SEO marketing is changing timely according to the algorithm. One process is important now so or further, it’s possible it will lass useful. So in SEO marketing need to be aware timely.
- Hard to master – SEO marketing is a very tough process because it takes much effect to master this. Due to the very slow process, the interest of SEO marketers is timely going too low and this is the process nobody able to perfect.
What is PPC
Pay-per-click marketing is a type of digital marketing, where the marketer company pays to a search engine for every click or conversion by showing the ad on their search result when someone searching the quarry so the related company ad come in front of the user search screen This is a method of buying visits to a website rather than ranking in the organic search results.
What are the advantages of PPC?
- instant result – the PPC gives instant results in very little time. When any business starts the PPC marketing so after completing the ad setup and within a certain time duration the PPC starts working and giving the result. It’s only required to set up the ad account. the PPC works on money if you have the money to run the PPC account so you dint need to help of any expert any business can run this marketing on their own.
- Straight forward data – the PPC gives very straightforward data because it works instantly and gives the result very lass time. The PPC campaign produced the result in a timely with doing much effort. The best dental clinic in Bhopal runs their PPC campaign on their own and gets lots of leads in the form of inquiry every less time.
- Clear targeting of users – when the PPC campaign run so it provides a clear targeting option so the advertiser can target their customer more transparently way easily because they clearly know who is their target customers. The PPC helps for targeting users easily.
- Easy to master – the PPC is easy to process anyone can run the PPC campaign for their business in very little effort and if they are using the PPC campaign so it has a high possibility to be an expert on ruing PPC campaign.
What are the disadvantages of PPC?
- No money no PPC result – the PPC process is money consuming and whenever you have sufficient money so it will run if you haven’t money so it will stop and no longer works. It is a very money-consuming process. Mostly the PPC campaign can afford financially stable businesses.
- Money-consuming process – the PPC campaign is very costly and it takes too much money for running a campaign. If you haven’t money that means your PPC not working. The money is deducting on per click which means lots of money is required for running this campaign.
- Lower ROI – the PPC campaign gives very low results on investment means if you paid much amount so the possibility to get less result. Due to lower ROI, most businesses avoid running PPC campaigns. The most important thing is its works only if you have money which means all time you have money on your account.
- Less trustable – the result that comes after the PPC campaign run is not much trustable because if someone needs to get some information so it will click on your ad and the amount is deducted from your account even the user is not interested to use your services. The PPC is less trustable because the result comes in many times useless.
- Not good for brand awareness – the PPC marketing is less trustable which means it does not help to increase brand awareness. Any business can run the PPC marketing even the business is very new so the PPC marketing does not give much-trusted result, for example, a company of chartered accountant in Mumbai run their PPC marketing campaign and the company is 10 years old and one company establish newly few time before so both run their PPC campaign and its give equal importance both company and new company get many benefits of PPC marketing.
Which is best for your business
SEO and PPC both are one of the best trends to attract more traffic to the website. Both are big players on search engine result pages. The PPC and SEO work together to increase competition and make stronger brand identity and presence. As a result, you can maximize your marketing ROI by using both strategies of marketing for your business.
SEO is more powerful for long-term traffic on your business, SEO has lots of benefits that the business needs. Seo increase conversion, brand identity, increase trust, and many more.
However, it’s not to say that the PPC is useless and there is no place for PPC. Paid search is the best option in the case of a short-term promotion and if you need immediate results.
So you don’t think about which one is best and what your choice between SEO and PPC is. Better for you need to understand their advantage and disadvantages and according to the nature of your business you need to the right mix for your marketing goals. If you do that, you’ll achieve both short-term as well as long-term ROI.